Short on sugar free kids birthday party food ideas? These delicious bite size pancakes are sure to be a hit at your next birthday party.
Mix up the toppings to give a pop of colour. Excellent as a lunch box snack too. Gluten free options available.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 12 pancakes
- 1 cup plain flour (use gluten free option here if desired, checking conversion amounts)
- 1 cup of milk (use rice milk or almond milk if you prefer)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla paste / essence
- Sliced strawberries, blue berries or banana (1/2 cup should be enough)
- Sugar free choc chips
- Line muffin tray with patty pans or spray with oil
- Preheat oven to 180C / 355F
- Whisk milk, egg, flour and vanilla in jug (easier for pouring)
- Pour / spoon pancake mix into muffin tray
- Place toppings onto each pancake
- Bake at 180C / 355F for 15 minutes or until golden
- Remove from the tray and serve
- Can be frozen for school lunches
Amount per Serving (2 Muffins):
Calories: 253 | Total Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat 3g | Cholesterol 34mg | Sodium 79mg | Carbohydrates: 31g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Protein: 6g
Nutritional information is software generated. Please check with a nutritionist for any specific advice.
Wrapping It Up
These pancakes are super delicious and a favourite of my kids. Let me know if you try them, or share with me some topping ideas you tried. Enjoy!